Frankly, the worst nightmare for many women is the idea of getting old – isn’t it? Sagging facial skin is one of the major indications the ageing is affecting the looks of woman and man. So, what to do about it? Do you feel like pulling, or lifting your skin whenever you look in the mirror? If yes, then it’s time to do something about your sagging skin problem. Let’s take a look at these 6 ways that can help you to deal with your sagging problem.
- Change Your Sleeping Style: When you sleep, gravity and your cushions are at work against your face. Also, you may have seen a few lines in the morning, which are caused by pillows. This won’t result in sagging, yet the wrinkles can end up becoming permanent and more visible, if you squash your face in the pillow or sleep on your stomach. By simply sleeping on your back and getting a new specially made pillow will reduce the contact between your face and pillow, so you won’t have any lines on your face next morning.
- Use Sunscreen: Harmful UV rays damage collagen present in the face. Collagen provides the much-needed elasticity to the skin. As your age increases, production of collagen in the skin reduces gradually, however by using sunscreen lotion or cream, even in winters, you can safeguard the skin as much as possible. Also, wear a hat whenever you roam outside!
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening: Due to the advancement in laser technology, skin can be fixed utilizing heat directed by the lasers. This heat helps in the production of collagen. Since generation of collagen is related with age, young patients react better to the laser procedures. A person in their late 50’s with significant facial sagging because of loss of fat and collagen would accomplish better outcomes from a cosmetic surgery.
- Topical Treatments: Treatments like skin polishing, fat grafting and chemical peels can work wonders for your skin and make you look a lot younger than before. The sagging problem can also be reduced effectively with help of these cosmetic procedures.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal Fillers smooth away wrinkles, reduce sagging of the skin, reshape facial contours, add volume or enhance the lips. Innovative dermal fillers are designed to revitalize your skin and expression, and give back a look of youth and freshness.
- Botox Surgery: Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox injections are the best known for their power to temporarily paralyze muscle activity. Even just 1 Botox injection can make a person look years younger. Botox surgery is a simple, non-surgical approach to treat skin sagging, frown lines, deep wrinkles and fine lines found on your face. Even a single Botox injection can make you look years younger. (By Pankaj Singhal)
Note: The FRAME® D4 – Y-ROLLER MASSAGER is included in all our kits. This simple but efficient device, for doing facial exercises, or facial yoga, is a natural way to make your face look younger as it firms up muscles and reduces wrinkles. Originating in Japan, the device, which is made out of hypoallergenic steel, is designed to improve lymphatic drainage, activate skin cell metabolism and circulation, and restore skin firmness and elasticity, rejuvenating the inner layers of your facial skin. One 3-minute session is equivalent to 1,000 taps of manual massage. Small, elegant and portable, the device does not require any electrical outlets, batteries or chargers, so can be used on the go, at home, at work or when traveling. This is why we have decided to introduce this smart item to our skincare programme at FRAME®. You can use the device preferably 2-3 times a day, after you apply skin cream or for as long as you are comfortable during and after the procedure. Apply cream liberally. Hold the massager and gently roll it over your face in upward motions. Massage at a steady rhythm, gradually increasing pressure to suite your comfort level.